Serve these up as an out-of-this-world finger food option at your next party.
- ½ cup shredded ham slice
- ½ cup tasty cheese
- 2 thawed ready-rolled shortcrust pastry sheets
- 1 egg
- 1 packet currants
- mustard, to serve
- tomato sauce, to serve
- Combine ½ cup each finely chopped shredded ham and grated Tasty cheese in a bowl.
- Using a 6.5cm round cutter, cut out rounds from 2 thawed sheets frozen puff pastry. Brush half the rounds with beaten egg. Top evenly with ham mixture. Place remaining
rounds on top, pinching edges to seal. Brush tops with egg.
- Decorate with currants, as pictured. Place on an oven tray lined with baking paper. Cook in a hot oven (200C) for 12 to 15 minutes, or until puffed and golden.
- Serve with American mustard and tomato sauce.
This recipe is…
Please note, nutritional information is approximate and based on the uncooked ingredients.
|- Saturated fat||10.5 g|
|Total carbohydrates||63.7 g|
|- Sugars||34.2 g|
|Dietary fibre||4.8 g|