Your garden is going to require a bit of your time right now but you will reap the rewards, especially when you sit back and admire your work while downing a glass of this punch!
- 2 small Lebanese cucumbers, cut into ribbons
- 125 g fresh strawberries, hulled, thinly sliced
- 1 unpeeled orange, halved, thinly sliced
- crushed ice, to serve
- 1.25 litre lemonade
- 1.25 litre soda water
- 2 passionfruit, quartered
- 12 sprigs mint
- Pimm's, to serve
- Put cucumber, strawberries, orange and crushed ice into a large glass jug or punch bowl. Pour in lemonade and soda water, and stir. Top with passionfruit and mint. For the adults, add a shot of Pimm's to each glass, if using. Serve immediately.
This recipe is…
- Raw food
Please note, nutritional information is approximate and based on the uncooked ingredients.
|- Saturated fat||0.1 g|
|Total carbohydrates||109.1 g|
|- Sugars||94.9 g|
|Dietary fibre||3.4 g|