These sausages are a gourmet feast – simple, but everyone will love them!
- 2 Pink Lady apples
- 2 Tbsp lemon juice
- 2 carrots, peeled, cut into matchsticks
- ¼ red cabbage, finely shredded
- 1 bunch radishes, trimmed, thinly sliced
- 1 cup raisins
- 2 cups fresh parsley
- 2 cups fresh mint
- 16 thick Gourmet beef sausages
- caramelised onion relish, to serve
- crusty baguettes, to serve
- ¼ cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 Tbsp orange juice
- 1 Tbsp white balsamic vinegar
- 1 Tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- salt and pepper, to taste
- To make dressing, combine all ingredients in a small jug.
- Cut apples into quarters and remove core. Slice thinly. Place in a large bowl with juice. Toss to coat. Add carrots, cabbage, radishes, raisins, parsley and mint. Pour over dressing. Toss to coat.
- Meanwhile, cook sausages on a heated, oiled barbecue grill plate over a medium heat, turning occasionally, for about 12 minutes, or until cooked.
- Serve sausages with coleslaw, caramelised onion relish and baguettes.
This recipe is…
Please note, nutritional information is approximate and based on the uncooked ingredients.
|- Saturated fat||14.8 g|
|Total carbohydrates||53.4 g|
|- Sugars||27.2 g|
|Dietary fibre||5.7 g|