You can easily make this with leftovers from your pantry and fridge, and the leftovers can be put in lunchboxes – you'll be the envy of the office!
- ½ cup olive oil
- 2 onions, chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 Tbsp mild curry powder
- 500 g packet frozen peas, sweetcorn and capsicum (3 ½ cups)
- 5 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 cup self-raising flour
- ¼ cup mango chutney, plus extra to serve
- 1 cup finely grated Parmesan
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Greek yoghurt, to serve
- Grease a 19cm x 30cm lamington pan. Line base and sides with baking paper, extending paper
4cm above pan edges.
- Heat oil in a medium frying pan over a medium heat. Add onions, garlic and curry powder. Cook, stirring occasionally, until soft. Add frozen vegetables. Cook, stirring for 1 minute. Transfer to a large bowl. Cool for 5 minutes.
- Whisk eggs, flour and chutney in a large jug until combined. Stir in parmesan. Season with salt and pepper. Stir into vegetable mixture. Pour into prepared pan. Spread evenly.
- Cook in a moderate oven (180C) for about 30 minutes, or until golden brown and firm to touch. Remove from oven. Stand for 10 minutes. Lift out of pan.
- Serve warm slice cut into squares. Top with yoghurt and extra chutney.
Any leftover slice is ideal for lunch boxes. It can be served cold or reheated in the microwave.
This recipe is…
Please note, nutritional information is approximate and based on the uncooked ingredients.
|- Saturated fat||6.4 g|
|Total carbohydrates||26.2 g|
|- Sugars||8.1 g|
|Dietary fibre||1.6 g|