Oodles of noodles are just what you need to make your day even better.
- 440 g packet thin hokkien noodles
- 500 g chicken pieces
- 2 Tbsp vegetable oil
- 2 medium carrots, peeled, halved lengthways, thinly sliced
- 1 large red capsicum, cut into long thin strips
- 4 green spring onions, thinly sliced, plus extra to garnish
- ⅓ cup honey and soy marinade
- 1 Tbsp soy sauce
- 1 Tbsp sesame seeds
- Place noodles in a large, heatproof bowl. Cover with boiling water. Stand 2 minutes. Separate with a fork. Drain.
- Meanwhile, toss chicken with half the oil in a bowl.
- Heat a large, non-stick wok over a high heat. Add chicken in two batches. Stir-fry for about 4 minutes, or until browned. Remove
- Heat remaining oil in wok over a high heat. Add carrots and capsicum. Stir-fry for about 2 minutes, or until softened.
- Return chicken to wok with noodles, onions, sauces and seeds. Stir-fry for about 1 to 2 minutes, or until chicken is cooked and noodles are hot
- Transfer stir-fry to a bowl. Garnish with extra green spring onions.
Make sure wok is hot in between cooking chicken in batches, so it browns rather than stews.
This recipe is…
Please note, nutritional information is approximate and based on the uncooked ingredients.
|- Saturated fat||5.8 g|
|Total carbohydrates||13.1 g|
|- Sugars||10.2 g|
|Dietary fibre||2.3 g|