Prepare yourself for a delish fish dish that can be made in less than half an hour! Time to impress the family with your skills.
- 4 x 180 g skinless firm white fish fillets, bones removed
- ¼ cup plain flour
- salt and pepper, to taste
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 1 red onion, cut into wedges
- 2 medium zucchini, thinly sliced diagonally
- 1 large eggplant, cut into 2 cm pieces
- 250 g punnet cherry tomatoes
- 1 ½ Tbsp Moroccan spice blend
- 60 g fresh baby spinach leaves
- lemon, cut into wedges, to serve
- Dust fish in flour seasoned with salt and pepper, shaking away excess.
- Heat 2 tblsps of the oil in a large, non-stick frying pan over a medium heat. Add onion. Cook, stirring occasionally for about 3 minutes, or until soft.
- Add zucchini and eggplant. Cook, stirring occasionally, for about 3 minutes, or until just softened.
- Add tomatoes and seasoning. Cook, stirring for about 3 minutes, or until tomatoes start to soften. Transfer to a bowl. Stir in spinach. Cover to keep warm. Wipe pan clean.
- Return pan to a medium to high heat with remaining oil. Add fish. Cook for about 4 minutes on each side, or fish flakes easily. Season.
- Serve fish with vegetables and lemon.
We used ling, but any firm fish fillets can be used. Try serving with sweet potato wedges.
This recipe is…
Please note, nutritional information is approximate and based on the uncooked ingredients.
|- Saturated fat||2.4 g|
|Total carbohydrates||17.8 g|
|- Sugars||10.9 g|
|Dietary fibre||7.6 g|