This classic Chinese-style dinner is sure to be a winner – and it's ready in just 15 minutes.
- 1 bunch broccolini
- 300 g cup mushrooms
- 450 g packet microwave brown rice
- 1 Tbsp vegetable oil
- 500 g pork mince
- 3 cloves garlic, crushed
- ⅓ cup char siu sauce
- 1 Tbsp soy sauce
- 4 green spring onions, cut into 3cm pieces
- Trim broccolini. Cut crossways into thirds. Cut mushrooms into thick slices.
- Heat rice according to packet directions. Remove.
- Meanwhile, heat oil in a large wok over a high heat. Add pork, garlic and ginger. Stir-fry, breaking up mince, for about 3 minutes, or until browned.
- Add mushrooms and broccolini to pork in wok. Stir-fry for a further 3 minutes, or until just tender. Add combined sauces. Bring to boil. Stir in onions. Remove from heat.
- Serve with rice.
Pork mince can be replaced with chicken, beef or lamb. Char siu sauce is a sweet Chinese barbecue sauce.
This recipe is…
Please note, nutritional information is approximate and based on the uncooked ingredients.
|- Saturated fat||10.8 g|
|Total carbohydrates||40.9 g|
|- Sugars||14.4 g|
|Dietary fibre||3.7 g|