These delicate, lovely blooms are the perfect 'take a plate' treat for your next party! Serve with a cuppa and you're in for an elegant experience.
- 2 frozen puff pastry sheets, thawed
- ⅓ cup lemon curd
- 1 Tbsp icing sugar mixture
- Spray a 12-hole mini muffin pan (1½-tblsps capacity) with cooking oil.
- Using a 7.5cm flower cutter, cut out 12 shapes from pastry. Line prepared pan with pastry. Gently press petals outwards so they sit flat on pan.
- Turn a separate 12-hole mini muffin pan upside down. Spray base with oil. Place base-side on top of pan lined with pastry. Press down slightly.
- Cook in a hot oven (200C) for about 13 minutes, or until pastry is golden and crisp. Remove from oven. Stand joined pans for 10 minutes. Transfer cases to a wire rack to cool.
- Just before serving, divide curd among cases. Dust with sifted icing sugar.
This recipe is…
Please note, nutritional information is approximate and based on the uncooked ingredients.
|- Saturated fat||10.5 g|
|Total carbohydrates||56.9 g|
|- Sugars||8.1 g|
|Dietary fibre||1.6 g|