We’ve turned this famous sauce into a dish for every occasion!
- 500 g ricotta cheese
- 300 ml pure cream
- ½ cup finely grated Parmesan
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- salt and pepper to taste
- ½ quantity cold bolognese pasta sauce
- 8 lasagne sheets
- 120 g fresh baby spinach leaves
- 1 cup grated cheese
- mixed salad leaves, to serve
- Lightly grease a large, rectangular, oven-proof dish (23cm x 30cm x 6cm deep,
- Combine ricotta, cream, parmesan and garlic in a medium bowl. Season. Mix well.
- Spread one cup of the bolognese sauce over base of prepared dish. Arrange half the lasagne sheets over top in a single layer, using kitchen scissors to trim sheets to fit.
- Spread two cups of the remaining bolognese sauce over top. Repeat layering with
remaining lasagne sheets and bolognese sauce.
- Arrange spinach over top. Spoon ricotta mixture over spinach. Sprinkle with cheese. Cover with a sheet of greased baking paper, then cover tightly with foil.
- Cook in a hot oven (200C) for 35 minutes. Remove foil and baking paper. Cook for a further 20 minutes, or until top is golden brown. Remove. Stand for 10 minutes.
- Serve with mixed salad leaves.
This recipe is…
Please note, nutritional information is approximate and based on the uncooked ingredients.
|- Saturated fat||25.0 g|
|Total carbohydrates||52.3 g|
|- Sugars||3.6 g|
|Dietary fibre||2.5 g|