Special occasions require special food. This baked ricotta with with hummus fits the bill!
- 100 g fresh ricotta
- 1 free-range egg, lightly beaten
- ⅓ cup finely chopped fresh chives
- salt and pepper to taste
- 375 g punnet mushrooms
- 2 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 220 g tub hummus
- 30 g fresh baby spinach leaves
- Combine ricotta, egg and half the chives in a bowl. Season with salt and pepper. Mix well.
- Remove and discard stems from mushrooms. Place stemside up on a large oven tray lined with baking paper. Divide ricotta mixture evenly among mushrooms. Drizzle with oil.
- Cook in a hot oven (200C) or about 20 minutes, or until golden and tender.
- To serve, spread hummus on serving plates, top with spinach and mushrooms. Drizzle with extra oil. Garnish with chives.
This recipe is…
Please note, nutritional information is approximate and based on the uncooked ingredients.
|- Saturated fat||4.6 g|
|Total carbohydrates||7.6 g|
|- Sugars||2.0 g|
|Dietary fibre||4.4 g|