Almond crumbs are absolutely delicious over a salad – and why not try them with some beautiful baked salmon?
- 4 x 180 g boneless skinless salmon fillets
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- cooked frozen shoestring fries to serve
- steamed green beans to serve
- lemon wedges to serve
- ⅓ cup panko breadcrumbs
- ¼ cup finely chopped natural almonds
- 1 tsp finely grated fresh lemon rind
- cooking oil spray
- 2 Tbsp finely chopped parsley
- salt and pepper to taste
- To make crumbs, combine breadcrumbs, almonds and rind in a bowl. Spread over an oven tray. Spray with cooking oil.
- Cook in a hot oven (200C) for about 3 to 4 minutes, or until lightly toasted. Transfer to a bowl. Stir in parsley. Season with salt and pepper.
- Place salmon on an oven tray lined with baking paper. Brush with oil. Season.
- Cook in same hot oven for about 8 to 10 minutes for medium, or until cooked to your liking. Remove. Sprinkle with crumbs.
- Serve with fries, beans and lemon wedges.
This recipe is…
Please note, nutritional information is approximate and based on the uncooked ingredients.
|- Saturated fat||3.0 g|
|Total carbohydrates||8.3 g|
|- Sugars||1.0 g|
|Dietary fibre||2.1 g|