Your favourite Aussie malt mix is even better in cookie form – try it now with heavenly white chocolate melts!
- 100 g unsalted butter, melted
- ½ cup caster sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 free-range egg, lightly beaten
- ¼ cup Milo
- 1 ⅓ cups self-raising flour
- 20 white chocolate melts
- Grease and line two large oven trays with baking paper.
- Combine warm butter, sugar and vanilla in a large bowl. Add egg. Stir until combined. Add Milo and flour. Stir until just combined.
- Roll level tablespoons of mixture into balls. Arrange, about 3cm apart, on prepared trays. Using your thumb, gently press down to make an indent in the centre of each ball. Press a Choc Melt into each one.
- Cook in a moderately slow oven (160C) for about 15 minutes, or until edges are golden and cookies are firm. Remove from oven. Cool on trays.
This recipe is…
Please note, nutritional information is approximate and based on the uncooked ingredients.
|- Saturated fat||5.9 g|
|Total carbohydrates||25.6 g|
|- Sugars||12.6 g|
|Dietary fibre||0.5 g|