These handmade french fries are better than store-bought options will ever be! Seasoned with cheese, smoked paprika and garlic powder, they're simply delish.
- 1.2 kg brushed potatoes, scrubbed
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 ½ tsp onion salt
- ¼ tsp smoked paprika
- 1 Tbsp Parmesan cheese
- olive oil spray
- sea salt flakes, to serve
- chopped parsley, to serve
- Cut potatoes into French fry-sized strips. Soak in a large bowl of cold water for about 30 minutes. Drain, then pat completely dry on a clean tea towel.
- Preheat oven to 200°C. Line two large oven trays with baking paper. Combine garlic powder, onion salt, paprika and parmesan. Place potatoes in a large bowl. Add seasoning and toss until evenly coated. Spread over prepared trays.
- Spray with olive oil. Bake for about 35 minutes, turning fries over twice during cooking, until golden and crisp.
- Serve sprinkled with salt and parsley.
This recipe is…
Please note, nutritional information is approximate and based on the uncooked ingredients.
|- Saturated fat||0.2 g|
|Total carbohydrates||20.4 g|
|- Sugars||1.8 g|
|Dietary fibre||3.7 g|