It's ready in just over half an hour, making it perfect for a weeknight dinner for the family!
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 680 g pork chipolata sausages
- 600 g small chat potatoes, quartered
- 1 large red onion, cut into wedges
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 2 tsp mild curry powder
- 1 chicken stock cube, crumbled
- 200 g punnet tomato medley, halved
- 1 small zucchini, thinly sliced
- mixed salad leaves, to serve
- Heat oil in a flameproof roasting pan over a medium to high heat. Add sausages. Cook, turning occasionally, for about 2 to 3 minutes, or until browned all over. Add potatoes, onion, garlic and curry powder. Cook, stirring, for 1 minute.
- Remove pan from heat. Add combined stock cube and 1 cup boiling water. Cover with foil.
- Cook in a very hot oven (220C) for 10 minutes. Discard foil. Cook for a further 5 to 10 minutes, or until the potatoes are just tender. Remove from the oven.
- Stir in tomatoes and zucchini. Return pan to oven. Cook for a further 5 minutes, or until zucchini is tender
- Serve with salad leaves.
This recipe is…
Please note, nutritional information is approximate and based on the uncooked ingredients.
|- Saturated fat||12.0 g|
|Total carbohydrates||24.2 g|
|- Sugars||5.4 g|
|Dietary fibre||5.1 g|