Lamb can be replaced with beef, if preferred – and you can omit chilli flakes for a kid-friendly version! We're loving this easy weeknight meal.
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 500 g lamb mince
- 1 ½ tsp garam masala
- ½ tsp dried chilli flakes
- 425 g canned lentils, drained, rinsed
- 1 large Lebanese cucumber, quartered, sliced
- 1 cup coarsely chopped parsley
- 2 Tbsp lemon juice
- salt and pepper to taste
- Greek yoghurt, to serve
- roti, to serve
- lemon wedges, to serve
- Heat oil in a large, non-stick frying pan over a high heat. Add lamb, garam masala and chilli. Cook, stirring occasionally, for about 8 minutes, or until crisp and golden. Add lentils. Cook, stirring, until hot.
- Transfer lamb mixture to a large bowl. Add cucumber, parsley and juice. Season with salt and pepper. Toss well.
- Spoon yoghurt over serving plates. Top with lamb mixture. Serve with roti and lemon wedges.
This recipe is…
Please note, nutritional information is approximate and based on the uncooked ingredients.
|- Saturated fat||14.1 g|
|Total carbohydrates||41.5 g|
|- Sugars||3.6 g|
|Dietary fibre||34.5 g|