Flavourful lamb and Fattoush salad will see you out of the kitchen in just 25 minutes
- 2 Tbsp tandoori paste
- 200 g tub Greek yoghurt
- 8 x 150 g lamb cutlets
- 2 naan breads
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- 200 g punnet cherry tomatoes, sliced
- 5 small red radish bulbs, thinly sliced
- 2 Lebanese cucumbers, quartered lengthways, chopped
- ½ cup fresh mint
- Combine paste with 2 tablespoons of the yoghurt in a large bowl. Mix well. Add lamb. Toss to coat.
- Heat an oiled, large frying pan over a medium to high heat. Add lamb. Cook for about 2 to 3 minutes on each side, or until cooked to your liking. Remove. Rest, loosely covered with foil, for 5 minutes
- Meanwhile, heat a medium, non-stick frying pan over a medium to high heat. Add naan in two batches. Cook for about 1 minute on each side, or until toasted. Remove. Tear into large pieces.
- Combine juice, remaining yoghurt and oil in a jug. Season. Toss tomatoes, radishes, cucumbers, mint and bread in a bowl. Drizzle with yoghurt mixture.
- Serve lamb with salad.
This recipe is…
Please note, nutritional information is approximate and based on the uncooked ingredients.
|- Saturated fat||13.4 g|
|Total carbohydrates||38.6 g|
|- Sugars||7.5 g|
|Dietary fibre||3.1 g|