This emergency dinner option is great for unexpected guests or Sunday night dinners using pantry staples! Best of all, this pasta can be thrown together in only 15 minutes.
- 625 g fresh ricotta and spinach agnolotti
- 80 g packet pepperoni, thinly sliced
- 200 g punnet tomato medley, halved
- 60 g baby rocket leaves, washed
- ⅓ cup pitted Kalamata olives, halved
- ½ cup shaved Parmesan cheese
- ⅓ cup French salad dressing
- salt and pepper to taste
- Cook pasta to packet directions until tender. Drain. Rinse under cold water and then drain well.
- Meanwhile, combine pepperoni, tomatoes, rocket, olives and parmesan in a large bowl. Add pasta and dressing. Season with salt and pepper. Toss to combine. Serve.
This recipe is…
Please note, nutritional information is approximate and based on the uncooked ingredients.
|- Saturated fat||5.5 g|
|Total carbohydrates||33.5 g|
|- Sugars||4.7 g|
|Dietary fibre||0.8 g|