You can also try serving chicken on long bread rolls with coleslaw. Or, pan-fry uncrumbed chicken until cooked and serve with slaw and mayonnaise. Yum!
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 2 Tbsp chipotle mayonnaise
- 2 cups panko breadcrumbs
- 500 g chicken tenderloins, trimmed, halved lengthways
- vegetable oil, for shallow frying
- 300 g creamy kale coleslaw kit
- Combine eggs and mayonnaise in a shallow bowl. Place breadcrumbs in a separate shallow dish. Season with salt and pepper
- One at a time, dip chicken in egg mixture. Toss in breadcrumbs, pressing on to coat.
- Heat enough oil in a large, deep frying pan to shallow-fry over a medium to high heat. Add chicken in two batches. Fry for about 2 to 3 minutes on each side, or until chicken is golden and cooked through. Remove. Drain on absorbent kitchen paper.
- Toss coleslaw with dressing from kit in a bowl.
- Serve chicken with slaw and extra mayonnaise.
This recipe is…
Please note, nutritional information is approximate and based on the uncooked ingredients.
|- Saturated fat||1.9 g|
|Total carbohydrates||44.8 g|
|- Sugars||5.6 g|
|Dietary fibre||0.0 g|