These delicious skewers are Mediterranean magic. Serve with the lemon parsley dressing for a mustardy, citrusy experience that will have you reaching for another!
- 750 g lamb mince
- 200 g block Greek feta, crumbled
- ⅓ cup finely chopped fresh parsley
- ½ cup packaged breadcrumbs
- 2 tsp ground cumin
- 1 free-range egg, lightly beaten
- salt and pepper to taste
- 6 x metal skewers
- mini pita pockets, to serve
- Greek yoghurt, to serve
- fresh baby spinach leaves, to serve
Lemon parsley dressing
- ¼ cup lemon juice
- 2 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 2 Tbsp finely chopped parsley
- 2 tsp Dijon mustard
- Combine lamb, feta, parsley, breadcrumbs, cumin and egg in a large bowl. Season with salt and pepper. Mix well. Shape two heaped tablespoons of mixture into balls. Makes 18. Thread three balls onto each skewer.
- Heat a lightly oiled, large, grill plate over a medium heat. Add skewers. Cook, turning occasionally, for about 10 minutes, or until browned all over. Cover loosely with foil. Cook for a further 5 minutes, turning halfway, or until cooked through. Remove.
- To make the dressing, whisk all ingredients in a small jug until combined, then season with salt and pepper
- Pour dressing over skewers. Serve with wraps, yoghurt and spinach.
This recipe is…
Please note, nutritional information is approximate and based on the uncooked ingredients.
|- Saturated fat||19.1 g|
|Total carbohydrates||19.3 g|
|- Sugars||3.1 g|
|Dietary fibre||1.3 g|