We used Kikkoman Teriyaki Marinade and Stir Fry Sauce, available from major supermarkets. Use prediced chicken and precut pineapple if short on time - delish!
- 750 g skinless free-range chicken breast fillets, trimmed
- 2 Tbsp teriyaki sauce, plus extra to serve
- cracked black pepper to taste
- ½ fresh pineapple, peeled and cored
- 150 g streaky bacon rashers, cut into 3cm pieces
- 12 x 25cm-long metal skewers
- steamed rice, to serve
- thinly sliced green spring onions, to garnish
- Cut chicken into 3cm pieces. Place in a large bowl with half the sauce. Season with pepper. Toss to coat.
- Cut pineapple into 3cm pieces. Alternately thread chicken and pineapple or bacon onto skewers.
- Heat a lightly oiled, large grill plate over a medium to high heat before adding the skewers. Cook them, turning occasionally and brushing with remaining sauce, for about 8–10 minutes, or until chicken is cooked through. Remove from grill.
- Serve the skewers with rice and extra sauce. Garnish with the onions.
This recipe is…
Please note, nutritional information is approximate and based on the uncooked ingredients.
|- Saturated fat||3.3 g|
|Total carbohydrates||20.3 g|
|- Sugars||4.8 g|
|Dietary fibre||0.8 g|