We SEE all the spooky fun you're planning! Your Halloween will be extra fabulous with these irresistible eyeball cupcakes…
- 410 g packet red velvet cake mix
- red writing icing, to decorate
- raspberry gummy lollies, to decorate
- candy-coated milk chocolate pieces, to decorate (M&Ms)
- Line three 12-hole mini muffin pans (1½ tblsps capacity) with small paper cases.
- Prepare cupcake mix according to packet directions, reserving icing sachet. Spoon level
tablespoons of mixture into cases.
- Cook in a moderate oven (180C) for about 15 minutes, or until cooked when tested. Stand in pan for 10 minutes. Transfer to a large wire rack to cool completely.
- To make icing, use icing sachet and follow packet directions. Spread evenly over the cakes.
- Starting from the centre of each cake, use writing icing to pipe squiggly lines to the outer edge, as pictured. Cut jelly lollies in half. Place, cut-side up, in the centre. Top with M&M’s. Serve.
This recipe is…
Please note, nutritional information is approximate and based on the uncooked ingredients.
|- Saturated fat||22.6 g|
|Total carbohydrates||316.8 g|
|- Sugars||206.1 g|
|Dietary fibre||9.3 g|