You'll go batty for these delicious little morsels – set the scene with spooky, slightly creepy, but very yummy treats!
- 2 x 150 g packets blue corn and sea salt tortilla chips
- 250 g block cream cheese, chopped, room temperature
- 2 Tbsp tomato salsa
- 1 cup grated tasty cheese
- sliced stuffed green olives, to decorate
- Process one packet of the chips in a food processor until finely crushed. Transfer to a large shallow dish.
- Set aside 25g of the cream cheese. Keep, covered, in the fridge.
- Beat remaining cream cheese and salsa in a small bowl of an electric mixer until smooth. Add Tasty cheese. Beat until combined.
- One at a time, toss 1 tblsp of cheese mixture in crushed chips. Shape into balls, then roll again in chips to coat evenly. Place on a tray lined with baking paper. Refrigerate, covered, for about 1 hour, or until firm.
- Using remaining packet of chips, insert two into each cheese ball to resemble bat wings. Make eyes by securing olive slices onto balls using reserved cream cheese. Serve.
This recipe is…
Please note, nutritional information is approximate and based on the uncooked ingredients.
|- Saturated fat||12.4 g|
|Total carbohydrates||2.4 g|
|- Sugars||1.4 g|
|Dietary fibre||0.1 g|