Dinner, or a lunch for entertaining, is a wrap with this easy meal. It's ready in just over half an hour, which makes it perfect when you don't want to spend a long time in the kitchen.
- 650 g diced lamb
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 2 tsp barbecue seasoning
- ¼ cup barbecue sauce
- 2 Tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tsp wholegrain mustard
- 1 large red onion, cut into 2cm wedges
- 2 avocados
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- salt and pepper to taste
- 4 x 20cm wraps
- baby rocket
- garlic aioli
- Toss the lamb, oil and seasoning in a large bowl.
- Combine sauces and mustard in a jug.
- Heat a large, non-stick frying pan over a medium to high heat. Add the lamb and cook, stirring occasionally, for about 5 minutes, or until browned all over
- Reduce heat to medium. Add the onion and cook, stirring occasionally for about 4 minutes, or until onion is soft and lamb is cooked. Then add the sauce mixture. Stir for about 1 minute or until it is hot. Remove from heat.
- Coarsely mash avocados in a bowl. Stir in the juice. Season with salt and pepper.
- Heat wraps in a microwave on high power for about 30 seconds, or until the wraps are hot.
- Serve the lamb in wraps with a bit of rocket. Top with avocado mixture. Dollop a little aioli on top
This recipe is…
Please note, nutritional information is approximate and based on the uncooked ingredients.
|- Saturated fat||61.1 g|
|Total carbohydrates||36.7 g|
|- Sugars||10.4 g|
|Dietary fibre||7.1 g|