You can also make these with salmon fillets, making this a versatile recipe to keep close by. It's the best fish family dinner that will win them over every time!
- 800 g baby red potatoes, sliced
- 4 x 180 g skinless firm white fish fillets
- salt and pepper to taste
- ½ tsp paprika
- lemon, cut into wedges, to serve
Cucumber and avocado salad
- 2 Lebanese cucumbers, cut into 1 cm slices
- 1 large avocado, cut into 1cm pieces
- 2 Tbsp thinly sliced fresh mint
- ⅓ cup Greek-style natural yoghurt
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice
- Boil or microwave potatoes until tender. Drain. Cover to keep warm
- Season fish with salt and pepper.
- Heat an oiled, large, nonstick frying pan over medium to high heat. Add fish. Cook for about 3 to 4 minutes on each side, or until it flakes easily. Remove. Sprinkle with paprika.
- Make salad. Place cucumber, avocado and mint in a bowl. Add combined yoghurt and juice. Season with salt and pepper. Gently stir.
- Serve fish with potatoes, salad and lemon wedges.
This recipe is…
Please note, nutritional information is approximate and based on the uncooked ingredients.
|- Saturated fat||2.6 g|
|Total carbohydrates||26.3 g|
|- Sugars||4.7 g|
|Dietary fibre||6.1 g|