This salmon is your ideal weeknight dinner – it's ready in just 20 minutes so you can get out of the kitchen and back to your favourite TV show in no time!
- 4 x 200 g fresh skinless salmon fillets, bones removed
- 2 carrots, thinly sliced
- 1 bunch broccolini, trimmed, cut into 4cm lengths
- 1 small cabbage, cut into 2cm slices
- 100 g packet crunchy noodles
- ¼ cup lemon juice
- 2 Tbsp vegetable oil
- 2 Tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 1 tsp ginger paste
- 2 tsp caster sugar
- 1 green spring onion, finely chopped
- To make dressing, combine all ingredients in a jug. Mix well.
- Heat an oiled, large, non-stick frying pan over a medium to high heat. Add salmon. Cover with lid. Cook for about 5 minutes, turning halfway, or until cooked to your liking. Remove. Rest, loosely covered with foil. Wipe pan clean.
- Return same oiled pan to a high heat. Add carrots and broccolini. Cover with lid. Cook, stirring occasionally, for 2 minutes. Add cabbage and 2 tablespoons of the dressing. Cook, stirring for a further 2 minutes, or until vegetables are tender
- Serve vegetables over noodles. Top with salmon. Drizzle with remaining dressing.
This recipe is…
Please note, nutritional information is approximate and based on the uncooked ingredients.
|- Saturated fat||9.0 g|
|Total carbohydrates||25.0 g|
|- Sugars||10.2 g|
|Dietary fibre||6.6 g|