Chicken nibbles, consisting of wingettes and drumettes, are available in the meat section. You can also replace with chopped chicken thigh fillets – fantastic!
- ¼ cup plain flour
- 1 tsp garlic salt
- 25 g peri peri sauce
- 1 kg pack chicken wing nibbles
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- ¼ cup water
- 3 cups fresh breadcrumbs
- cooking oil spray
- lemon cut into wedges
- fresh coriander
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- 2 Tbsp sweet chilli sauce
- 2 Tbsp chopped fresh coriander
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice
- Combine flour, salt and 1 tablespoon of the peri peri rub in a large bowl. Add chicken. Toss to coat.
- Whisk mayonnaise and water in a shallow dish. Combine breadcrumbs and remaining rub in a separate shallow dish.
- In four batches, dip chicken into mayonnaise mixture, then toss in breadcrumb mixture, pressing on lightly. Place on two oven trays lined with baking paper. Spray with cooking oil.
- Cook in a hot oven (200C), swapping trays halfway through, for about 30 minutes, or until golden and cooked through.
- Meanwhile, to make sauce, combine all ingredients in a bowl until smooth.
- Serve chicken with sauce. Garnish with lemon and coriander.
This recipe is…
Please note, nutritional information is approximate and based on the uncooked ingredients.
|- Saturated fat||11.2 g|
|Total carbohydrates||28.6 g|
|- Sugars||6.8 g|
|Dietary fibre||1.8 g|