Take your fish dish to the next level by popping the fillets on burger rolls! The crumbed fillets add an extra crunch, while avocado and creamy kale coleslaw with beetroot are delish
- 2 x 300 g packets frozen battered fish cocktails
- 200 g packet creamy kale coleslaw kit
- ¼ cup lemon aioli
- 4 large white hamburger rolls
- 4 butter lettuce leaves, trimmed, washed
- 1 avocado, thinly sliced
- cracked pepper and sea salt cracker, to taste
- lemon, cut into wedges, to serve
- Place the four frozen fish fillets on an oven tray. Cook according to packet directions.
- Meanwhile, combine slaw and aioli in a large bowl. Toss to coat.
- Cut rolls in half horizontally. Place a lettuce leaf on each base. Top with slaw, fish and avocado. Season with pepper. Replace lids.
- Serve burgers with lemon wedges.
This recipe is…
Please note, nutritional information is approximate and based on the uncooked ingredients.
|- Saturated fat||3.6 g|
|Total carbohydrates||85.1 g|
|- Sugars||14.2 g|
|Dietary fibre||5.6 g|