These completely adorable mini pappadums are filled with an irresistible combination of mango chutney, mint, curry and chicken breast.They make an impressive finger food.
- 75 g ready-to-eat plain mini pappadums
- Greek yoghurt, to serve
- finely chopped cucumber, to serve
- 250 g chicken breast fillets, trimmed, finely chopped
- 1 Tbsp mild curry paste
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 Tbsp mango chutney
- 2 Tbsp finely chopped fresh mint
- To make filling, toss chicken in paste to coat. Season with salt and pepper.
- Heat an oiled, medium frying pan over a medium to high heat. Add chicken. Cook, stirring occasionally for about 3 minutes, or until cooked through. Place in a bowl. Cool. Stir in chutney and mint.
- Just before serving, spoon filling into 20 pappadums on a serving plate. Top with yoghurt and cucumber.
This recipe is…
Please note, nutritional information is approximate and based on the uncooked ingredients.
|- Saturated fat||0.2 g|
|Total carbohydrates||2.4 g|
|- Sugars||1.8 g|
|Dietary fibre||0.2 g|