This popular rich, sweet treat won't last long once you taste it! If you're looking for a fudge recipe, this one is the best. With crunchy peanut butter and a dark chocolate base, it's irresistible.
- 395 g can sweetened condensed milk
- 200 g block milk chocolate, chopped
- 1 ¼ cups dark chocolate melts
- ½ cup chopped roasted peanuts
- ½ tsp sea salt flakes
White choc peanut fudge
- 1 ½ cups crunchy peanut butter
- 1 ¼ cups white chocolate melts
- ¼ cup pure cream
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Grease an 18cm x 28cm rectangular slice pan. Line base and two sides with baking paper, extending 3cm above edges.
- Combine condensed milk, chocolate and choc melts in a large heatproof bowl. Sit bowl over a saucepan of simmering water. Stir until melted and smooth. Remove from heat.
- Quickly pour into prepared pan. Smooth over top. Refrigerate until firm.
- To make white choc peanut fudge, combine all ingredients in a medium saucepan. Stir over medium to low heat until melted and combined. Pour over dark chocolate fudge in pan. Spread evenly. Sprinkle with peanuts, then salt. Refrigerate for about 2 hours, or until firm.
- To serve, lift fudge out of pan onto a chopping board. Cut into 32 squares.
This recipe is…
Please note, nutritional information is approximate and based on the uncooked ingredients.
|- Saturated fat||6.1 g|
|Total carbohydrates||18.8 g|
|- Sugars||17.4 g|
|Dietary fibre||1.9 g|