This fuss-free dinner is just the thing for hungry kids! With just 5 minutes prep, it'll quickly become a new go-to for weeknight dinners when you're cooking against the clock.
- 600 g home-style beef rissoles
- 2 Tbsp barbecue sauce
- 250 g punnet cherry tomatoes
- 425 g packet corn cobbettes
- mashed potato to serve
- salad leaves to serve
- Heat an oiled, large, non-stick frying pan over a medium to high heat. Add rissoles. Cook for about 2 minutes on each side, or until browned.
- Brush top of rissoles with half the sauce. Add tomatoes to pan. Cover with lid. Cook over a medium heat for 4 minutes. Remove lid.
- Turn rissoles over. Brush with remaining sauce. Add ¼ cup water to pan. Re-cover. Cook for a further 5 minutes, or until rissoles are cooked through.
- Meanwhile, boil or microwave corn until tender. Drain.
- Serve rissoles and tomatoes with corn, mash and salad leaves. Spoon over pan juices.
This recipe is…
Please note, nutritional information is approximate and based on the uncooked ingredients.
|- Saturated fat||0.0 g|
|Total carbohydrates||6.0 g|
|- Sugars||5.3 g|
|Dietary fibre||0.8 g|