Up your sundae game with Cherry Ripes... your favourite iconic chocolate can be added to this gorgeously-presented dessert to be served after a dinner party.
- 2 cups frozen pitted dark sweet cherries
- 2 Tbsp coconut cream
- 1 Tbsp icing sugar mixture
- 8 scoops vanilla ice-cream
- 2 x 52 g bars dark chocolate-coated cherry and coconut bars, chopped
- aerosol whipped cream
- toasted flaked coconut
- chocolate flake snack bar, to serve
- Reserve 3/4 cup of the frozen cherries in a bowl. Set aside to thaw.
- Blend remaining frozen cherries, cream and sugar in a blender until smooth.
- To serve, divide cherry puree among four serving glasses (1-cup capacity). Top with reserved thawed cherries, ice-cream and Cherry Ripe
- Decorate with whipped cream and coconut. Serve with Flake bars.
This recipe is…
Please note, nutritional information is approximate and based on the uncooked ingredients.
|- Saturated fat||19.2 g|
|Total carbohydrates||69.9 g|
|- Sugars||65.1 g|
|Dietary fibre||3.9 g|