You can also replace the tortellini with agnolotti or ravioli, making this a versatile recipe you'll want to keep on hand! It's vegetarian heaven, so creamy and delish!
- 625 g packet fresh spinach and ricotta tortellini
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 350 g cup mushrooms, sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- ½ cup dry white wine
- 300 ml tub thickened cream
- 1 cup finely grated Parmesan, plus extra to serve
- ⅓ cup chopped fresh chives
- 100 g fresh baby spinach leaves
- salt and pepper to taste
- Cook pasta according to packet directions. Drain.
- Meanwhile, heat oil in a large, deep, non-stick frying pan over a medium to high heat. Add mushrooms and garlic. Cook, stirring occasionally for about 3 minutes, or until tender.
- Add wine and cream. Bring to boil. Gently boil for about 3 minutes, or until slightly thickened.
- Add tortellini, parmesan and half the chives. Mix well. Stir in spinach. Remove. Season.
- Sprinkle remaining chives over the pasta. Serve with extra parmesan.
This recipe is…
Please note, nutritional information is approximate and based on the uncooked ingredients.
|- Saturated fat||31.3 g|
|Total carbohydrates||81.2 g|
|- Sugars||6.1 g|
|Dietary fibre||4.3 g|