Laden with white chocolate, passionfruit and tropical flavours of mango, coconut and pineapple, this is sure to be a fruity fave this festive season. It makes a great Christmas gift idea, too.
- ½ cup chopped dried mango
- ⅓ cup banana chips, roughly chopped
- ⅓ cup roughly chopped glace pineapple pieces
- 170 g passionfruit pulp
- 3 ½ cups puffed rice cereal
- ¾ cup desiccated coconut
- ½ cup icing sugar mixture, sifted
- 1 cup skim powdered milk
- 580 g white chocolate melts
- Lightly grease and line the base and 2 longs sides of a 26cm x 16cm x 3.5cm brownie tin with baking paper.
- Combine the dried mango, banana chips and pineapple in a large bowl. Stir though the passionfruit pulp. Stand for 5 minutes.
- Add the puffed rice cereal, coconut, icing sugar and powdered milk. Mix until ingredients are evenly distributed. Make a well in the centre.
- Place the chocolate melts into a microwave-safe bowl. Melt in short 1-minute bursts at 50% power, stirring between each burst, until melted and smooth. Cool slightly.
- Pour the chocolate into the rice cereal mixture and mix well. Working quickly, spoon into the prepared tin and press in firmly with the back of a spoon.
- Chill for 30 minutes or until set. Remove from the tin and place onto a board. Using a flat-bladed knife. Cut the slice into two bars about 8cm wide. Then cut each bar into slices about 1cm thick.
The slice will keep in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 2 weeks.
This recipe is…
Please note, nutritional information is approximate and based on the uncooked ingredients.
|- Saturated fat||10.1 g|
|Total carbohydrates||46.5 g|
|- Sugars||36.0 g|
|Dietary fibre||1.9 g|