Dip into this deliciously smoky capsicum and white bean with bagel crisps for the perfect afternoon snack or party finger food in the holiday season!
- ½ x 250 g block cream cheese, chopped
- ¾ cup drained, canned roasted red capsicum in oil
- 400 g can canned cannellini beans, drained, rinsed
- ½ tsp garlic salt
- extra virgin olive oil, to garnish
- chopped fresh parsley, to garnish
- roasted garlic bagel crisps, to serve
- Process cream cheese in a food processor until smooth. Add capsicum, beans and salt. Process until smooth. Transfer dip to a bowl. Cover and refrigerate.
- Just before serving, garnish dip with a drizzle of oil. Sprinkle with parsley.
- Serve with bagel crisps and crackers on a platter.
This recipe is…
Please note, nutritional information is approximate and based on the uncooked ingredients.
|- Saturated fat||12.2 g|
|Total carbohydrates||37.3 g|
|- Sugars||4.5 g|
|Dietary fibre||9.6 g|