These crispy baguette pizzas are a new spin on pizza... or a new spin on baguettes? Your guests will love these for movie night, and they're so cheesy…
- 2 chicken breast fillets, cut into 3cm pieces
- salt and pepper t o taste
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 2 x 35cm long breadsticks
- ¾ cup basil pesto
- 200 g punnet mixed cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 ½ cups shredded mozzarella
- mixed salad leaves, to serve
- Season chicken with salt and pepper.
- Heat oil in a large, non-stick frying pan over medium to high heat. Add chicken. Cook, stirring occasionally, for about 6 to 8 minutes, or until golden and just cooked. Remove from heat.
- Using a serrated knife, cut baguettes in half horizontally. Place cut-side up on a large oven tray lined with baking paper. Spread cut-sides with pesto. Top with chicken and tomatoes. Sprinkle evenly with mozzarella.
- Cook in a hot oven (200C) for about 10 minutes, or until bread is crisp and cheese is melted.
- Serve with salad leaves.
This recipe is…
Please note, nutritional information is approximate and based on the uncooked ingredients.
|- Saturated fat||9.0 g|
|Total carbohydrates||8.2 g|
|- Sugars||3.7 g|
|Dietary fibre||1.4 g|