If you prefer, you can even serve this tender lamb with moreish sweet potato wedges or steamed potatoes tossed in a little olive oil with chopped fresh chives. Delish!
- 8 lamb chops
- 1 Tbsp no-salt lemon pepper seasoning blend
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- steamed couscous
Pea and feta salad
- ¾ cup frozen peas
- 1 butter lettuce, trimmed, washed, torn
- 1 large avocado, sliced
- 200 g block soft feta, crumbled
- ½ cup fresh mint
- ¼ cup French salad dressing
- Toss lamb with seasoning and half the oil in a large bowl.
- Heat remaining oil in a large, non-stick frying pan over medium to high heat. Add lamb. Cook for about 2 to 3 minutes on each side, or until cooked to your liking. Remove. Rest, loosely covered with foil, for 3 minutes.
- Meanwhile, to make salad, boil or microwave peas until tender. Drain. Rinse under cold water. Drain well. Transfer to a large bowl with remaining ingredients. Toss to combine.
- Serve lamb with salad and couscous.
This recipe is…
Please note, nutritional information is approximate and based on the uncooked ingredients.
|- Saturated fat||12.7 g|
|Total carbohydrates||34.4 g|
|- Sugars||5.2 g|
|Dietary fibre||6.3 g|