This Vietnamese salad is the perfect answer to a side for entertaining. Vermicelli noodles add texture while it's loaded with good vegies like cucumber, carrot and onions. Fab!
- 500 g cooked and peeled prawns, tails removed
- ½ cup bottled sweet chilli and coriander dressing
- 200 g rice vermicelli noodles
- 2 small Lebanese cucumbers, halved lengthways, thinly sliced diagonally
- 1 large carrot, peeled, shredded
- 4 green spring onions, thinly sliced
- ½ cup fresh mint
- 1 cup fresh coriander
- 2 Tbsp soy sauce
- chopped roasted peanuts, to serve
- Toss prawns with ¼ cup of the dressing in a bowl. Set aside
- Place noodles in a large, heatproof bowl. Cover with boiling water. Stand for 10 minutes, or until tender. Drain. Rinse under cold water. Drain well.
- Place noodles in a large bowl. Cut into shorter lengths using kitchen scissors. Add prawns, cucumber, carrot, onions and herbs. Toss well. Add combined soy and remaining dressing. Toss to combine.
- Serve salad sprinkled with peanuts.
This recipe is…
Please note, nutritional information is approximate and based on the uncooked ingredients.
|- Saturated fat||0.3 g|
|Total carbohydrates||45.4 g|
|- Sugars||3.5 g|
|Dietary fibre||2.5 g|