This recipe uses boxed brownie muffin bites and pre-made ice-cream for a super-easy, super-delish way to impress for dessert.
- 1 litre tub vanilla ice-cream
- 2 x 240 g boxes chocolate brownies
- ¼ cup salted caramel dessert sauce
- ½ cup chopped roasted almonds
- ½ cup shredded coconut, toasted
- Grease a 19cm x 30cm lamington pan. Line base and long sides with baking paper, extending paper 3cm above pan edges.
- Place ice-cream in a large bowl. Stand at room temperature until slightly softened. Stir with a wooden spoon until smooth.
- Coarsely chop muffin bites. Arrange over base of prepared pan. Pour over ice-cream. Smooth top. Drizzle with topping. Sprinkle with almonds and coconut. Cover pan. Freeze overnight.
- To serve, lift from pan. Cut into squares.
This recipe is…
Please note, nutritional information is approximate and based on the uncooked ingredients.
|- Saturated fat||7.3 g|
|Total carbohydrates||24.5 g|
|- Sugars||18.2 g|
|Dietary fibre||2.0 g|