This light delight proves you really can have delicious party food that's good for you, too!
- 4 pink grapefruit
- 2 cups shredded barbecue chicken, skin removed
- 1 Lebanese cucumber, coarsely grated
- 2 Tbsp sunflower seeds, chopped
- 1 Tbsp dried cranberries, chopped
- 2 green shallots, finely chopped
- ½ bunch dill, finely chopped
- ½ bunch basil, shredded
- ½ cup light Greek-style yoghurt
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tsp honey
- micro herbs, to garnish
- Use a sharp knife to cut the top third off each grapefruit, then cut a small flat surface on the bottom so the grapefruits will sit upright on a plate.
- Cut around the inside of the fruit with a small or flexible knife, leaving the skin intact. Remove the connecting membranes from the grapefruit segments and dice the fruit. Place fruit into a large bowl.
- Add chicken, cucumber, sunflower seeds, cranberries, shallots and herbs to diced grapefruit. In a small bowl, mix yoghurt, garlic, Worcestershire sauce and honey until well combined. Pour over the chicken mixture and toss to combine. Spoon into grapefruit cups and top with baby herbs to serve
This recipe is…
Please note, nutritional information is approximate and based on the uncooked ingredients.
|- Saturated fat||2.3 g|
|Total carbohydrates||15.9 g|
|- Sugars||12.0 g|
|Dietary fibre||2.3 g|