Whip up this fuss-free share plate to serve at your table for Christmas or another occasion that calls for a celebration! Fantastic.
- 3 frozen shortcrust pastry sheets, thawed
- 360 g packet Peking-style ready roasted duck breast
- 3 green spring onions, thinly sliced
- 1 large mango, peeled, finely chopped
- 2 tsp sesame seeds
- Grease three x 12-hole mini muffin pans (1½-tablespoon capacity).
- Using a 6.5cm round cutter, cut out 36 rounds from pastry. Gently press into prepared pan holes. Prick bases with a fork.
- Cook in a moderate oven (180C) for about 20 minutes, or until golden brown. Remove. Cool in pans for 5 minutes. Transfer to a wire rack to cool completely.
- Meanwhile, remove duck from packet. Strain sauce into a large bowl. Finely chop duck. Add to sauce with onions. Season with salt and pepper. Stir until combined.
- Just before serving, spoon duck mixture into pastry cases. Top with mango. Sprinkle with sesame seeds.
This recipe is…
Please note, nutritional information is approximate and based on the uncooked ingredients.
|- Saturated fat||9.5 g|
|Total carbohydrates||24.6 g|
|- Sugars||3.7 g|
|Dietary fibre||1.2 g|