You could take this cafe-style salad up a notch with fresh coriander, crumbled feta and pomegranate seeds for a different flavour. Delish!
- 1 cup slivered almonds
- 300 g packet shredded carrots
- 60 g bag baby rocket leaves, washed
- ⅓ cup currants
- ⅓ cup bottled French salad dressing
- Spread almonds over an oven tray.
- Cook in a moderate oven (180C) for about 8 minutes, or until toasted. Remove. Cool.
- Place carrot, rocket and currants in a large bowl. Season with salt and pepper.
- Just before serving, add almonds and dressing. Toss to combine
This recipe is…
Please note, nutritional information is approximate and based on the uncooked ingredients.
|- Saturated fat||2.3 g|
|Total carbohydrates||19.6 g|
|- Sugars||16.6 g|
|Dietary fibre||6.5 g|