Celebrate summer with our spectacular alfresco menu...
- 16 small chicken tenderloins, trimmed
- 2 Tbsp Moroccan spice blend
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 8 x 25cm metal skewers
- ¾ cup finely chopped canned roasted red capsicum in oil
- 350 g tub hummus
- warmed Lebanese bread rounds, to serve
- lemon cut into wedges, to serve
- ½ cup pitted Sicilian olives, chopped
- ⅓ cup toasted pine nuts
- ¾ cup chopped fresh parsley
- 2 green spring onions, finely chopped
- Toss chicken with seasoning and salt and pepper in a large bowl. Thread two tenderloins lengthways onto each skewer
- Heat a lightly oiled, barbecue grill plate over a medium heat. Add skewers. Cook, turning occasionally, for about 10 to 12 minutes, or until chicken is cooked through. Remove. Lightly cover with foil to keep warm.
- To make gremolata, combine all ingredients in a medium bowl. Mix well.
- Stir capsicum into hummus. Season. Spread over a serving plate. Top with skewers. Sprinkle with gremolata. Serve with bread and lemon.
This recipe is…
Please note, nutritional information is approximate and based on the uncooked ingredients.
|- Saturated fat||2.1 g|
|Total carbohydrates||15.9 g|
|- Sugars||2.2 g|
|Dietary fibre||5.5 g|