This luscious treats are perfect to round off your Christmas feast... they will hit the sweet spot!
- melted unsalted butter, for greasing
- 100 g dark cooking chocolate, chopped
- ½ cup milk
- 100 g unsalted butter, chopped, room temperature
- ⅓ cup brown sugar, firmly packed
- 3 free-range eggs, room temperature
- 1 cup self-raising flour
- 2 Tbsp plain flour
- ¼ cup cocoa powder
- 1 cup frozen raspberries
- raspberry ripple ice cream, to serve
- 200 g block dark cooking chocolate, chopped
- 300 ml carton pure cream
- Grease six ovenproof dishes (1-cup capacity) with melted butter. Line bases with baking paper.
- Heat chocolate and milk in a small saucepan, stirring over a medium heat until chocolate is melted. Remove. Cool.
- Beat butter and sugar in small bowl of an electric mixer until light and fluffy. Beat in eggs, one at a time, until just combined. Transfer to a large bowl. Stir in combined sifted flours and cocoa with chocolate mixture, in two batches. Fold in raspberries.
- Divide evenly among prepared dishes. Tightly cover each dish with a 15cm square piece of greased foil. Place on a large oven tray.
- Cook in a moderately slow oven (160C) for about 40 minutes, or until a skewer inserted into the centre of puddings comes out clean. Stand 5 minutes. Remove foil.
- Meanwhile, make sauce. Heat chocolate and cream in a small saucepan, stirring over a low heat until melted and sauce is hot. Transfer to a jug.
- Loosen edges of puddings. Turn out onto plates. Serve with sauce and ice-cream.
This recipe is…
Please note, nutritional information is approximate and based on the uncooked ingredients.
|- Saturated fat||33.7 g|
|Total carbohydrates||65.6 g|
|- Sugars||42.7 g|
|Dietary fibre||7.8 g|