This twist on an Asian-style favourite will become a regular on the dinner table
- 100 g streaky bacon rashers, finely chopped
- 2 tsp vegetable oil
- 350 g green beans, trimmed
- 3 bunches broccolini, trimmed
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 2 Tbsp water
- 1 Tbsp horseradish cream
- 1 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 3 tsp honey
- ¼ cup white wine vinegar
- ¼ cup chopped fresh chives
- salt and pepper to taste
- To make dressing, whisk all ingredients in a small jug until combined.
- Heat an oiled, large wok over a high heat. Add bacon. Cook for about 3 to 5 minutes, or until crisp. Drain on absorbent kitchen paper. Wipe wok clean.
- Heat oil in same large wok over a high heat. Add beans and broccolini. Stir-fry for 3 minutes. Add garlic. Stir-fry for 30 seconds. Add water. Cover with a lid. Cook for a further 1 minute or until vegetables are tender. Remove from heat.
- Toss through bacon. Season with salt and pepper. Transfer to a serving plate.
- Drizzle dressing over vegetables
This recipe is…
Please note, nutritional information is approximate and based on the uncooked ingredients.
|- Saturated fat||2.4 g|
|Total carbohydrates||7.2 g|
|- Sugars||5.5 g|
|Dietary fibre||2.5 g|