Perfect for after dinner with coffee as a treat for the kids or as a gift for someone special
- 2 x 200 g blocks dark cooking chocolate, chopped
- 200 g peppermint candy canes, chopped
- ½ cup coarsely chopped pretzels
- ¼ cup white chocolate chips
- Grease a 19cm x 30cm lamington pan. Line base and long sides of pan with baking paper, extending paper 2cm above pan edges.
- Place chocolate in a large heatproof bowl. Sit bowl over a saucepan of simmering water. Stir until smooth. Remove.
- Pour chocolate into prepared pan. Spread to cover base. Sprinkle with candy canes, pretzels and Choc Bits. Refrigerate for about 3 hours, or until set.
- To serve, break bark into large shards.
This recipe is…
Please note, nutritional information is approximate and based on the uncooked ingredients.
|- Saturated fat||12.5 g|
|Total carbohydrates||57.0 g|
|- Sugars||42.5 g|
|Dietary fibre||4.2 g|