It's a stir-fry that only takes 20 minutes before it's on the table, making it the ideal weeknight dinner for a family of four.
- ½ x 375 g packet dried egg noodles
- 1 bunch baby bok choy
- 500 g beef stir-fry strips
- 2 tsp finely grated fresh ginger
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- ¼ cup vegetable oil
- 400 g packet fresh stir-fry vegetables
- ¾ cup honey and soy marinade
- Cook noodles according to packet directions. Drain. Rinse under cold water. Drain well. Using kitchen scissors, cut into shorter lengths.
- Meanwhile, rinse bok choy under cold water. Drain well. Trim stems. Cut leaves from stems. Cut stems into 2cm lengths. Coarsely chop leaves.
- Toss beef with the ginger, garlic and 2 tablespoons of the oil.
- Heat a large wok over a high heat. Add beef in three batches. Stir-fry for about 2 minutes, or until just cooked. Remove.
- Heat remaining oil in same hot wok. Add vegetables and bok choy stems. Stir-fry for about 2 minutes, or until just tender.
- Add sauce to wok with beef, noodles and bok choy leaves. Stir-fry for a further 2 minutes, or until well combined and hot. Serve.
This recipe is…
Please note, nutritional information is approximate and based on the uncooked ingredients.
|- Saturated fat||5.7 g|
|Total carbohydrates||52.1 g|
|- Sugars||20.8 g|
|Dietary fibre||5.5 g|