Parmesan and garlic add some fantastic flavours to potatoes – an absolute must on the dinner table.
- 6 brushed potatoes, peeled, cut into 5cm pieces
- 1 cup finely grated Parmesan cheese
- 3 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 tsp paprika
- ¼ cup vegetable oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- Boil, steam or microwave potatoes until just tender. Drain through a colander. Shake colander to roughen edges.
- Meanwhile, combine parmesan, garlic, paprika and 1 tblsp of the oil in a bowl.
- Heat remaining oil in a large, non-stick roasting pan in a hot oven (200C) for 10 minutes.
- Remove pan. Carefully add potatoes, turning to coat in oil. Season with salt and pepper.
- Return to oven. Cook, turning halfway, for about 35 minutes, or until lightly golden. Remove. Sprinkle with parmesan mixture. Return pan to the oven.
- Cook potatoes for a further 10 minutes, without turning, or until they are crisp and the parmesan is melted. 3 Heat remaining oil in a large,
- Transfer hot potatoes to a serving bowl.
This recipe is…
Please note, nutritional information is approximate and based on the uncooked ingredients.
|- Saturated fat||3.8 g|
|Total carbohydrates||20.9 g|
|- Sugars||1.9 g|
|Dietary fibre||3.8 g|