A salad with a burst of colour and flavour thanks to luscious dried cranberries… you'll definitely come back to this crowd-pleasing recipe.
- 400 g green cabbage, thinly shredded
- 2 cups shredded roast chicken slices
- ½ cup dried cranberries
- 4 green spring onions, thinly sliced diagonally
- 4 celery sticks, thinly sliced
- ½ cup sliced natural almonds
Honey lemon dressing
- ⅓ cup olive oil
- 2 Tbsp lemon juice
- 1 Tbsp honey
- 2 tsp Dijon mustard
- salt and pepper to taste
- To make dressing, combine ingredients in a jug. Mix well.
- Place cabbage, chicken, cranberries, onions, celery and half the almonds in large bowl. Drizzle with dressing. Toss to coat.
- Transfer to a serving bowl. Sprinkle with remaining almonds.
This recipe is…
Please note, nutritional information is approximate and based on the uncooked ingredients.
|- Saturated fat||2.9 g|
|Total carbohydrates||23.5 g|
|- Sugars||18.6 g|
|Dietary fibre||4.2 g|