Quench your thirst with our refreshing twist on a classic sangria
- 1.25 litre bottle soda water, chilled
- 1.25 litre bottle lemonade, chilled
- 750 ml bottle rose wine, chilled
- ½ cup fresh mint
- fresh raspberries, to serve
- fresh blueberries, to serve
- peaches, sliced, to serve
Ginger ice cubes
- 1 cup ginger beer cordial
- 1 ⅔ cups water
- To make ginger ice cubes, combine cordial and water in a jug. Divide evenly among holes in ice cube trays. Freeze overnight.
- Just before serving, pour the soda water, lemonade and rosé into a large punch bowl. Add mint, raspberries, blueberries and peaches. Stir to combine.
- Add ice cubes and serve immediately.
This recipe is…
- Raw food
Please note, nutritional information is approximate and based on the uncooked ingredients.
|- Saturated fat||0.0 g|
|Total carbohydrates||42.6 g|
|- Sugars||37.6 g|
|Dietary fibre||0.4 g|