Make it tonight – after all, these succulent cutlets will be ready to pop on the table in just over half an hour.
- 8 lamb cutlets
Pearl couscous salad
- 250 g packet pearl couscous
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 2 Tbsp lemon juice
- 2 Tbsp mango chutney
- 1 ½ tsp mild curry powder
- salt and pepper to taste
- 250 g punnet cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 1 zucchini, trimmed, coarsely grated
- 1 cup fresh mint
- To make salad, cook couscous in a large saucepan of boiling, salted water for about 8 minutes, or until tender. Drain and transfer to a bowl. Stir through 2 teaspoons of the oil. Spread over a tray. Refrigerate for about 10 minutes, or until cooled.
- Meanwhile, whisk the remaining oil with lemon juice, chutney and curry powder in a small jug until combined. Season with salt and pepper.
- Combine the couscous, tomatoes, zucchini and mint in a large bowl.
- Season the lamb with salt and pepper.
- Heat a lightly oiled, large, non-stick frying pan over a medium to high heat. Add lamb in two batches. Cook for about 2 to 3 minutes on each side, or until cooked to your liking. Remove. Rest, loosely covered with foil, for 3 minutes.
- Add dressing to salad. Toss to combine. Serve lamb with the salad.
This recipe is…
Please note, nutritional information is approximate and based on the uncooked ingredients.
|- Saturated fat||6.6 g|
|Total carbohydrates||55.3 g|
|- Sugars||9.0 g|
|Dietary fibre||4.9 g|